Sunday, March 29, 2009

Chocolate Bunny!

Hello everyone!

Easter is only a few weeks away now so it is time to get some Easter cards made to give to family and friends. I used the Easter Bunny stamp from Alota Rubber Stamps to create this card today. It reminded me of a chocolate bunny that you might get at Easter so I just had to color it brown.

I added paper piercing to the top right corner of my main image panel. The punched look on this card isn't done with a punch but is the actual pattern on the designer paper that I used on my card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Easter Bunny with Bow & Sentiment - Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Chocolate Chip & Pretty In Pink; DP - Sweet Stack DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Key Tag Punch; Flowers; Brown Brad; Rectangle Nestabilities; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Foam Tape; Copics


6 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a sweet one...loving that color combo

Cindy Haffner said...

Yummy bunny, sweet colors.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your cards. Have been following your blog for a while and you do lovely work!

Take care,
Carla (cardsbycarla SCS)

jjcreations said...

Chocolate Bunnies came immediately to mind upon seeing this card - it's fantastic.

Jenny Gropp said...

Yep -- this looks just like a Chocolate Bunny for Easter! Fab card!

Vicki G said...

That looks good enough to eat......pretty too, but rather good enough to eat.........haven't had breakfast yet!

;-p)