Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hippity Hoppity!

Hi everyone ... it's Pretties Tuesday so I have another Paper Pretties project to share with you today.

Paper Pretties had it's monthly "Stampin in your Jammies" party over on the Paper Pretties forum on Sunday to celebrate the release of some new stamps. Bunny Hop which is the set I used for my cards today has now been released to the public, so if you missed out on getting this set when it was the SOTM now is your chance to get it.

One of the challenges during the party was to create a set of coordinating 3 x 3 notecards. Well with Easter approx one month away I decided to use Bunny Hop to create my notecards.

Here is a close up of my notecard. I used my circle nestabilities to create the circle layers. I added paper piercing along the bottom edge of my card.


I punched out the sentiment using my oval punch and attached it to the centre of my notecards.

Recipe:
Stamps: Bunny Hop - Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Regal Rose & Pretty In Pink - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Oval Punch; Bling; Foam Tape; Copics


5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

She is darling Frances, i love her.

Danielle L. said...

Ack... I'm speechless! These are soooo gorgeous!

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are just too cute!!

Tracey said...

So adorable Frances!

Joanne (jojot) said...

sweet...adorable