Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Is It The Easter Bunny!

Hi everyone

I am back again for the 3rd time today so if you haven't checked my other posts today scroll down!

I am a little late today getting to my card for this week's sketch challenge over on SCS as I was out with friends today. And after I said goodbye to them I was pottering around with other things like checking out the MFT Stamps blog hop. My friends and I went to one of our favorite scrapbook stores where I got some new designer papers ... yes the ones used on this card were two of them hehe!

Isn't this Easter Anya adorable!!!!!!! This is a digital stamp so I didn't have to wait for it to be posted to me .... all I had to do is pay for it and download it and then I could play! Some of the flowers I used here were a present from my friend Charlene ... thanks Charlene!

Recipe:
Stamps: Easter Anya - The Greeting Farm
Paper: White; Black; Regal Rose - SU; DP - Quick Quotes
Other: Black Ink; Petaloo Flora Doodles; Foam Tape; Copics



9 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This is sooooo cute! Your coloring consistently knocks my socks off!!!!

Anonymous said...

So very sweet and beautifully colored!! TFS!

Jessica Diedrich said...

How adorable, Frances!

Cindy Haffner said...

She is so pretty.

Christi Flores said...

How sweet!! Your coloring is fabulous!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

pretty and the coloring is fab

Jodi Collins said...

This is SOOOOOOO cute!! OK...I am totally getting this image...you are such an enabler!! LOL!!

Tracey said...

Such a cute card Frances! Anya is adorable as a bunny!

Regina Easter said...

this is so cute