Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pretties Wednesday - Enjoy Your Birthday!

Hi everyone ... I am back again today with my Pretties Wednesday challenge card. Two weeks ago Jessica Diedrich challenged the Pretties girls to create a Birthday card .... easy ha!

I used the SFYTT sketch from a few weeks ago for the layout of my card.

I love this "Trim the Tree" Sophia which is actually a Christmas stamp ... but with a little bit of covering up it can be used for any occasion you wish. I had these fun cupcake brads that I received for Christmas which I thought would be perfect for Sophia to hold. I created the photo corner by cutting a small square in half and then using my lace doily border punch.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Pretties girls created for this challenge:
Oh I almost forgot that it is my turn to issue the challenge .... mine is due on April 1st and I was trying hard to think of something to work with that but I can't think of anything ... which is probably just as well I can hear the other Prettie Girls saying hehe. So what shall I do .... tick tick tick tick .... how about an ATC ... it has been a while since I had to make one of these!

Recipe:
Stamps: Trim The Tree - Paper Pretties; Sentiment - Hero Arts
Paper: White; Pink Pirouette & Regal Rose - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Regal Rose SU Ink; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Pink Brads; Cupcake Brad; Lace Doily Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

10 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how cute! I LOVE Sophia holding the cupcake. . .so cute Frances!

Unknown said...

LOVE this Frances! What a great idea to use this stamp - perfect!!! :)

Jackie Pedro said...

Love this, Frances and it's even better in person!!!

Love to make ATC's!!

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!! Look at that cute little cupcake in her hand! :) Awesome!!!

Awesome challenge too! I love making ATC's!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! I love how she's reaching for the cupcake!! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Gorgeous Frances! I love how you added the cupcake! So sweet!

Cindy Haffner said...

She is so pretty.

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS Frances! LOVE the colors and the cupcake in Sophia's hand!! FABULOUS!

Tracey said...

Adorable! Love that you have her holding a cupcake!!

Vicki G said...

This is gorgeous.......love what you did with the cupcake!

Vicki