Tuesday, March 17, 2009

This Much!

Hi! It's Pretties Tuesday so I have another card to share with you today using Paper Pretties stamps.

I just love this cute little Cooper from the new stamp set called "Love You This Much" which was released by Paper Pretties earlier in the month.

I created this for one of the Stampin in your Jammies challenges which was to create a card using the colors of your favorite cartoon character. I used Sponge Bob as my inspiration ... I can't say he is my favorite character as I have never watched him ... but I have seen lots of pics of him and he looks cute! I colored in Cooper using the colors from Sponge Bob which are brown, yellow and red.



Recipe: Stamps: Love You This Much - Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Brown; DP - Kaiser
Other: Black Ink; Tag Corner Punch; Brown Brads; Foam Tape; Copics



12 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

cute image....great dp

Anonymous said...

This is Darling Frances!!!

Betty J Schaub said...

So very cute Frances!!!

Renee said...

Such a cute card! I love the layout and the colors :)

Christi Flores said...

Adorable!!

Denise said...

Very cute card, love the color combo. Nice to see cards for boys.

Mrs Wonka said...

Love it!

Mrs Wonkax

Diane said...

Super cute boy card!!!
Love the paper you used and that set is so adorable!!!

Norine said...

what a cute card love the colors
Hugs
Norine

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet!!

jjcreations said...

What a great card!!!! Love all the browns.

Unknown said...

Totally adorable card Frances! Love the browns! :)