Saturday, March 28, 2009

Watch Out For That Tree!

Hi there everyone.

Today I have another scrapling to share with you ... I love scraplings have I told you that already hehe!

Here is Timber Riley doing what he does best .... he has his trusty chain saw and is chopping down trees .... I used my favourite Kaiser paper that has trees and owls over it ... the piece I used is all trees which is what I needed for this scrapling. It looks like Riley has a whole forest
of trees behind him.

Recipe:
Stamps: Timber Riley - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Chocolate Chip & Mellow Moss - SU; DP - Kaiser
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics


5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect Riley card.

Donna said...

Oh wow, fantastic card Frances. Donna x

Tracey said...

Love this Frances! How perfect is that pp for this Riley?!?!

Joanne (jojot) said...

outdoor perfection with the dp and that cute woodsy Riley

Betty J Schaub said...

what a buff Riley!!!