Friday, April 3, 2009

Bunches of Thanks!

I have one more card to share with you today using the new stamps that were released this week by MFT Stamps. This one uses the new "Flopsey Flowers" set .... I just love this set!

I used my Professional Touch Precision Electric Rhinestone Applicator to attach the Swarovski crystals to the centres of the flowers that Flopsey is holding. Both the applicator and the crystals are after from MFT Stamps.

I added 3 lines of paper piercing along the bottom left side of my card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Flopsey's Flowers - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Pink Pirouette & Chocolate Chip - SU; DP - Cactus Pink
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Brown Ribbon; Swarovski crystals - Spring Collection; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Foam Tape; Copics


4 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Oh! I LOVE this Frances! I must get this Flopsey for sure!!

Tracey said...

This is adorable Frances! Love Flopsey!

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a sweet card......I really must get my MFT bunnies out....I forget about them