Monday, April 20, 2009

A Friend In Me!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend .... as you know Mondays mean it is time for the challenge I do with my CCEE Stamper friends.

This week our April hostess Cindy Haffner gave us a sketch to use for our challenge. I used the Stampin' Up set "Cheep Talk" to create my card and of course I love the new "Good Morning Sunshine" designer paper also from SU..... so I used that too!

I used a stamp positioner to ensure that all my images and sentiments were stamped exactly where I wanted them to be.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see what the rest of the girls came up with for this week's challenge.

Recipe:
Stamps: Cheep Talk - Stampin' Up
Paper: White; Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point & Good Morning Sunshine - SU
Other: Black Ink; Kiwi Kiss, Sun Yellow, Pacific Point & Chocolate Chip SU Inks; Petite Oval Nestabilities; Pacific Point Grosgrain Ribbon; Yellow Flower; Pacific Point Corduroy Button; Foam Tape; Copics


3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool cool, love the blue, you rocked my sketch girl!!!!!!

simplyfairies said...

Stunning love it....

Joanne (jojot) said...

bright, fresh....a spring delight