Sunday, April 12, 2009

Rebus - "E" Words!

Hi everyone and happy Easter to you all! I have another rebus card for you today. This month the theme is "E" words ... all the answers for this card will start with the letter "E"!

If you would like to solve it, why not post a comment to this blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

Now for last month's solutions ... sorry they were a little more difficult then usual being that the theme was "Queensland Towns" ... let's see how you went:
  • Beerburrum
  • Barcaldin
  • Chinchilla
  • Biggenden
  • Dysart
Don't forget that you can see all my past rebus posts here. If you scroll down to some of the earlier ones it might help you work out what some of the symbols can be used for.


2 comments:

Cindy H. said...

Thanks, Frances!
Here are my answers -

Entertaining
Egotist
Effort
Elephant
Eyesore
Embark
Echo
Event

Robin said...

These are so fun!! I couldn't play last month cuz I didn't know where to start with Queensland towns! lol
Here are my words:

entertaining
egotist (totally stole this from Cindy! lol)
effort
elephant
eyesore
embark
echo
event

Thanks again for the fun games!