Friday, May 8, 2009

Hanna At The Beach!

hanna-on-sand-wm

Hi again everyone!

My card today is for this week’s Hanna Stamps Friday challenge over on the Hanna Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week Joycelyn Turner (Stamps’nCoffee) is challenge us all to create a Sandy card. I stamped Hanna at the beach and used my copic airbrush to create my sand. I then used some shimmerz to add sparkle to my sandy beach.

The stamps used here are from the new “To the Beach” set which was released by Hanna Stamps earlier in the week. The sun and bird are from the “Ahoy Hanna” set.

Recipe:

Stamps: To The Beach & Ahoy Hanna – Hanna Stamps

Paper: White; Black; Orange & Blue – Core’dinations; DP – Cosmo Cricket

Other: Black Ink; Blue Brads; Striped Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copic Air Brush System; Copics

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Love your card Frances!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lookin good, love it.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Awesome beach scene Hoots!!