Saturday, May 9, 2009

I Still Believe!

OCC-I-still-believe-wm

Happy Saturday everyone! It’s time for another challenge over on the Our Creative Corner blog. This week our challenge hostess Robin Willis has given us a sketch as our challenge … yahhhhhh I so love doing sketch challenges!

I used The Greeting Farm’s Wendy from their Never Ever set which I received recently. Do you still believe?????? hmmmm I think I do hehe!

OCCSketch1

Don't forget to check out the rest of the OCC Designers cards over on the OCC Blog.

Recipe:

Stamps: Never Ever – The Greeting Farm

Paper: White; Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze & Regal Rose – SU; DP – Unknown

Other: Black Ink; Petite Oval Nestabilities; Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon; Word Window Punch; Pink Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

12 comments:

Robin said...

Oh wow! Frances, I adore this card and now I need to go order this set from TGF! I love how colorful this card is, but it isn't too 'busy'.

Tracey said...

I love this card Frances! The image is adorable and the pp is fantastic!

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect Frances you rocked the sketch. Hugs Cindy xxoo

LorettaL said...

That girl is darling, and I adore that sentiment. Lovely, Frances!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super duper cute card - Frances!!!

Vicki G said...

I still believe that you are on e of the best stampers I know!!!!!

Great Card Frances!

Vicki

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

I love this card!! She's so cute and the colors are fantastic!!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Oh wow, Frances...what a wonderful image...this is such a great card!!!

CraftyC said...

This is just beautiful. I've got this set but yet to ink up. Your card is a great inspiration.
Clairex

Danni said...

Great card!

LORi said...

Oh Frances...I love the fun, hip, funky colors in your paper!!! I need the paper!! And of course the image is to die for!! Too cute!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is just darling Frances!!