Friday, May 1, 2009

Just Hangin’ …. an ATC!

hanna just hanging ATC Hi everyone!

Today starts the beginning of the sneak peeks of the new stamps that will be released by Hanna Stamps on Monday 4th May after the release party.

I combined my sneak peek with this week’s Hanna Stamps Friday challenge over on the Hanna Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week Judy Workman challenge us all to create something flat that wasn’t a card e.g.. tag, bookmark, ATC etc. As you can see I went with an ATC.

My ATC uses the new “Pool Party” ATC, and I guess you could say it really is just a peek of what is in this new set. Are you ready for summer!

Hanna Stamps have two guest designers this month, click on the links below to check out there blogs and creations using the new release sets.

Nikki Fairbairn

Pam Varnell

I will be back tomorrow morning with more sneak peeks this time much bigger I promise *giggle*

Recipe:

Stamps: Pool Party – Hanna Stamps

Paper: White; Baja Breeze & Pacific Point – SU; DP – DCWV

Other: Black Ink; Baja Breeze Grosgrain Ribbon; Eyelet Border Punch; Copics

8 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

Great ATC Frances!! Love that water paper! :D

Cindy Haffner said...

Love ATC cards Frances, so darling.

Lynn said...

super cute!

Christi Flores said...

How cute!!!

Robin said...

Great ATC Frances!!! I love making them from time to time because they are small and go quick!! I have a little something for you on my blog if you care to take a peek!
Have a great weekend!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I love all your great sneaks today Frances and such fun designs, Look forward to visiting you tomorrow, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Vicki G said...

Love this one too!

Joanne (jojot) said...

a fab summer ATC