Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Miss Anya!

sc227-Miss-Anya-wm

Hi everyone

It’s Wednesday afternoon here which means for me it is sketch challenge time over on SCS. I always look forward to be able to create my card for this challenge every Wednesday afternoon, normally while many of you are sleeping hehe!

I used one of the girls from The Greeting Farm’s “Miss Anya” stamp set. I remember a time when we may have worn our dresses that short hehe … and I may even have been that skinny … but that was a long long time ago!

Recipe:

Stamps: Miss Anya – The Greeting Farm

Paper: White; Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal & Cranberry Crisp – SU; DP – Kaisercraft

Other: Black Ink; Oval Punch; Label Punch; Lace Doily Punch; Picket Fence Punch; Sizzix Texture Plate; Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon; Burgundy Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome Frances! I love this Anya and the color palette rocks!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love love love Miss Anya awesome job Frances.

Unknown said...

Stunning! Totally stunning!
Viv xx