Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thinking Of Moo!

elzy-moo-wm

Hi everyone, It is time Elzybells challenge over on the Elzybells Art Stamps blog. This week the challenge was to create a card that has more then one fold.

After some thinking (there are so many things to select from after all), I decided to make a flap card.

I used the S-moo-ches set from Elzybells Art Stamps, I so love this set hehe!

elzy-moo2-wm

Here is the inside of my card …  I stamped another of the cute cow images and added the sentiment.

elzy-moo-3-wmHere is another pic of my card with only the flap part open. I used the basic grey magnet closures to keep my card closed. I love these closures cause they are thin enough that you can hide them under your card so you can’t see them on your paper. You can only see the one on the black scallop circle in this pic. The other is hidden under my designer paper.

dtchallenge2

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team created for this challenge.

Recipe:

Stamps: S-moo-ches – Elzybells Art Stamps

Paper: White; Black; Regal Rose – SU; DP – Unknown

Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Word Window Punch; Basic Grey Magnet Closures; Copics

6 comments:

Silli said...

This is so very sweet. Love the funny images! Hugs from Silke

Cindy Haffner said...

Clever and cut Frances.

Mrs Mayne said...

Moooo that is lovely!!! lol x

Tracey said...

So cute!! Love this!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love those little smoooooochers Hoots! What a darling card!

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!! WHat a great card!