Sunday, May 17, 2009

Viva Las VSN!

MAY09VSNH-Hoot-wm

Hi everyone,

It is VSN (Virtual Stamp Night) over on SCS this weekend. This time round the theme is Viva Las VSN which of course has a Vegas Theme.

I managed to play one of the challenges this morning hosted by Kimme Leach (MelenaPrincess over on SCS). Kimme challenge was called “Slots of Fun” and it was a sketch challenge … yes my favorite challenge. Kimme had a slot machine in mind when she created this sketch hehe. Look 3 owls in row does that mean I am a winner LOL!!!!!!

Of course I had to play with yet another of my new Jessica Lynn Original owls … this is Ruby with a Martini which I thought was appropriate for a Vegas theme. Now there is a catch when playing any VSN challenge which is you have to create your card within 45 mins … yikes … it can take me that long even longer trying to figure out what embellishments to use hehe … but yes I made it within the timeframe.

Recipe:

Stamps: Ruby with a Martini – Jessica Lynn Original; Sentiment – High Hopes Stamps

Paper: White; Black; Pumpkin Pie, Riding Hood Red & Washington Apple DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Labels 4 Nestabilities; Red Brads, Foam Tape; Copics

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

You are having fun with those owls Frances.

Danni said...

How fun!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Those owls are fantastic, Frances and I love the colors in that groovy paper!!!

Vicki G said...

Cute! These owls look like I did on Friday night!!!! A little worse for the wear, but Happy!!!!!


Vicki

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love your owl slots Hoots!! Anytime you have owl images in your hands, you're a winner!! Darling card!! Love the dp too. Perfect for a Vegas theme!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

A slot machine with owls! What a hoot, Hootsie! I love the bg dp. This is so cute!