Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Howdy Girlfriend ATC

Hi everyone,

It has been a while since I created an ATC so I thought that is what I would do for this week's Pretties Tuesday Post.

The stamps I used for this are from Paper Pretties Howdy Girlfriend set. After stamping out Sophia I then used my oval nestabilities to die cut the oval shape. I also used one of my fav color combinations pink & brown!


Recipe:
Stamps: Howdy Girlfriend - Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Chocolate Chip & Pretty In Pink - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Close to Cocoa SU Ink; Brown Brads; Oval Nestabilities; Copics



6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your cowgirl, so sweet.

Vicki G said...

Very Sweet ATC Frances, the last thing I will look at tonight before I close my eyes!!!!

Love the colours!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Cute Frances!! Love your sweet little ATC!!

Lisa Foster said...

What a cutie! Love it!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Frances!! Love it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!! Love it!!