Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I’ll Be Your Umbrella!

sc232-umbrella-wm

Hi everyone!

My card today is for this week’s sketch challenge over on SCS (SC232). I missed last week’s so I was hoping that I would be able to play this week.

I used Anya from the Rain Snow Shine set available from The Greeting Farm. I also found this fun rain theme designer paper a few week’s back which I decided I had to use with this stamp.

Recipe:

Stamps: Rain Snow Shine – The Greeting Farm; Sentiment – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Black; Teal; It’s Raining, It’s Pouring Collection DP – Piggy Tales

Other: Black Ink; EK Success Wave Dot Border Punch; Grosgrain Ribbon; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Foam Tape; Copics

7 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this!! Gorgeous!

Cindy Haffner said...

Your paper and coloring is perfect Frances. Love that new border punch.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love the dp you paired with this adorable Anya!! Great card!!

Kimberly said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! Love the paper, the wavy punch and all that piercing. Great card!

Danni said...

This is so so cute! I just love it!

Vicki G said...

She is the sweetest and your colouring the best!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Too, too charming!! Have I ever told you I'm always impressed with how you pair decorative paper with images? hmmmmm Darling Hoots!!