Sunday, June 14, 2009

Punched Dog!

punchy-dog-wm

Good morning everyone, hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Today I have another card using punches to share with your. The dog was CASED from a card that my friend received from a recent convention as a swap card. The original card was given to my friend by Pat Carr.

Pat’s card was a little note card, I decided to make mine into a much larger card. The dog was created using various SU punches.

Punches used:

  • Head – Wide Oval Punch
  • Ears/Patch/Collar – Small Oval Punch
  • Snout – 1” circle punch
  • Nose – 1/2” circle punch (cut into quarters)
  • Body – Hand drawn circle
  • Heart – Heart punch or flower cut into heart shape.

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

What a super idea so darling!!!!!!!!

Vicki G said...

Oh my Gosh Frances! This is the CUTEST!!!!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a cutie Frances!! LOVE his floppy ears!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

so darn cute

Unknown said...

OMGoodness, Frances! This is precious!

Unknown said...

Aww, what a super cute doggie! You're so clever with your punches!

Tracey said...

That puppy is so cute Frances!!

Kim said...

super cute! this will be on my punch inspiration blog post in a couple days. TFS

Maree said...

My wee furry friend recently passed away and I have been wanting to make thank you cards to send to the people that supported me, and this is just perfect. I am going to go and case/make some now! Thanks for sharing :)