Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rebus - “F” Words

rebus June F words

Hi everyone.
It's time for another rebus, I know there are a few of you out there that enjoy trying to solve these. I love seeing your comments with your solutions each month.


This time round the theme of this rebus is "F" words ... which of course means that every rebus here will start with the letter "F". See how you go solving them.


If you would like to solve it, why not post a comment to this blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.


Here is the solutions for the last rebus I posted a couple of weeks ago, which was “Breakfast Foods”

  • Bacon & Eggs
  • Crumpets
  • Rice Bubbles (I think this one tricked some of you hehe)
  • Coffee
  • Pancakes
  • Scrambled Eggs
  • Cornflakes

You can find all my past rebus cards here.

6 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

How fun! I haven't done one of these before but I stalk your blog from time to time and thought I would try it.

friendship
fool
fundamental
france
fingernail
fanatical (??)
farmer
face

Thanks for the fun.

Crystal said...

friendship
fool
fundamental
france
fingernail
fanatical
farmgirl
face
I hope this is correct!!!!

stampscout said...

Always look forward to the Rebus words. Here's my shot at the answers

1. Friendship
2. Fool
3. Fundamental
4. France
5. Fingernail
6. Fanatical
7. Farmer
8. Face

Thanks for another fun one, Frances!

Becki B said...

OK, I'll play

Friendship
Fool
Fundamental
Frantic
Fanatical
Farmer
Face

Becki B said...

OK, I'll play

Friendship
Fool
Fundamental
Frantic
Fanatical
Farmer
Face

Becki B said...

oops, forgot fingernail