Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wanna Stay In Tonight??

mojo90-takeout-wm

Hi everyone!

It is Tuesday which means it is time for another Paper Pretties card from me. My card this week uses the Flirty Fortunes set.

This card covers two different challenges, first up it uses the Mojo90 sketch challenge from a few weeks ago.

The other challenge I used is this week’s Paper Pretties challenge PWC57 which is a Stitch in time. You have to incorporate stitching or some kind of sewing into your project. Faux stitching counts too! It has been a while since I have used my sewing machine so I dusted that off and sewed around the edge of the base card and also the green diamond layer underneath the image panel.

How to Enter the challenge: make a project incorporating stitching or some kind of sewing (faux stitching too) and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s). Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC57.
Deadline: midnight on Wednesday, June 24th.
Prize: $5.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique.

Recipe:

Stamps: Flirty Fortunes – Paper Pretties

Paper: White; Old Olive, Tangerine Tango & Haiku DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Brads; Sewing Machine; Foam Tape; Copics

7 comments:

Mothermark said...

Don't look away, I am gonna eat that awesome fortune cookie if you do! That is so cool Hoots. I love this card. The paper pieced box rocks!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and letting me know it was not my fault! OMG, you won't believe the lightening storme we had last night. I have never seen anything like it in my entire life! I just figured that did it! Now I can blame it on Blogger! Nanner, Nanner, Boo Boo!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your fun colors, awesome job!!!

shulsart said...

Wow, this is too cute. I love Chinese food and this is just a perfect card. Excellent color choices and wonderful coloring on the egg roll. Great card, Frances.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally fabulous!! I love it!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Frances!!Love the dp and the colors - very hip! :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

perfect piecing and that dp was perfection...wow

Vicki G said...

Funky! Your DP is perfect for this!

Vicki