Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Art Washes Away From The Soul!

elzy-circle1-wm

Hi everyone,

It is day 2 for the sneak peeks of the new stamps to be released by Elzybells Art Stamps this coming Thursday 27th August.

My card today uses 2 of the new sets to be released. It has been a while since I created a circle card so I thought it would be fun to make one using this art image from the set “Artist”. This set contains 2 images & 3 sentiments.

 elzy-circle3-wm

I used one of the sentiments from the same set for the inside of my card. All the circles were cut out using my circles nestabilities die.

elzy-circle2wm

And of course the back of my card again from the “Queen of Stamping” set … loving this set. This particular sentiment I used on this card has space in the middle for you to either sign or stamp your name. I am sure you can relate to this one … we often spend a lot of time creating our cards that we would hate the thought of someone throwing them out.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Elzybells Design Team's blogs to see some more sneak peeks ... you can find the links to their blogs on my side bar. I will be back tomorrow with another Elzybells card for you.

Recipe:

Stamps: Artist & Queen of Stamping – Elzybells Art Stamps

Paper: White; Real Red & Ballet Blue – SU; DP - Unknown

Other: Black Ink; EK Success Wavy Dot Border Punch; Circle Nestabilities; Blue Brad; Foam Tape; Copics

 

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your circle card Frances.

Betty J Schaub said...

Too fun! Love the sentiment and the signature on the back!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very fun card Frances!! Love the circle shape and vivid colors.

Mrs Mayne said...

Cute card Frances! :) x

Joanne (jojot) said...

love it

Michelle Short said...

I love it Frances! x