Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Every Crafting Genius Has Their Quirks!

elzy-scrapper1-wm

Hi everyone,

I am back again with our Day 3 sneak peeks of the new stamps to be released by Elzybells Art Stamps this coming Thursday 27th August.

My card today uses another of the images and sentiments from the Stamp & Scrap Set …. this time the image looks like a scrapbooker. I used Taylors Expressions Cupcake Challenge #78 to create my card.

 elzy-scrapper2-wm Here is the inside of my card … using another sentiment from the Stamp & Scrap set … I just love these sentiments!

elzy-scrapper3-wm

And finally the back of the card … hmmmm looking at the sentiment I chose it goes well with the sentiment on the front of my card hehe … Now I have to admit this is a fluke cause I didn’t realise until I started writing about the back of the card that both sentiments contain the word Genius hehe. This is yet another of the many sentiments you can find in the Queen of Stamping set.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Elzybells Design Team's blogs to see some more sneak peeks ... you can find the links to their blogs on my side bar. I will be back tomorrow with another Elzybells card for you.

Recipe:

Stamps: Stamp and Scrap, Queen of Stamping – Elzybells Art Stamps

Paper: White; Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral – SU; DP - Kaisercraft

Other: Black Ink; Tag Punches; Flower; Brown Brad; Foam Tape; Copics

 

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love this quirky gal Hoots!! That's so me!! CUTE!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee so sweet!

Joanne (jojot) said...

these past few sneak peeks have been fabulous and fun

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute!! Love the sneak peak!!

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous Frances, I love the colours and how you have done the inside too x

Mrs Mayne said...

Cute card - lovely papers x