Monday, August 31, 2009

Little Bug!

CCEE-Little-bug-wm

Hi everyone and happy Monday to you all!

My card today is for this week’s challenge I do every week with my CCEE Stamper friends. This week our August hostess Cindy Motherway challenge was a supply challenge. Cindy sent each of us the following supplies:

  • 3 different patterned designer papers
  • 1 large chipboard flower
  • 2 small chipboard flowers
  • 1 red flower brad
  • 3 yellow brads
  • 1 length little bug ribbon

I used a recent sketch from SCS (SC242) to create my card. I adhere the designer paper to the flowers and then added the brads in the centre. I used all of the supplies except for the one brad which you can see in the photo hehe …. I think I did pretty good using most of them LOL!

The image is from Alota Rubber Stamps and is called “Bugs Hugging”.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the CCEE Stampers creations this week. You will also find details on how you can play in this challenge.

Recipe:

Stamps: Bugs Hugging – Alota Rubber Stamps

Paper: Black; Very Vanilla & Riding Hood Red – SU; DP – Unknown

Other: Black Ink; Chipboard Flowers; Yellow Brads; Red Flower Brad; Bug Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

after looking at your and Cindy's CCEE cards, I am coveting that ribbon.....I have stamper's envy....lol....this is so adorable, Hootsie

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card Frances!! I love everything especially theat darling ribbon!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very darling Frances!!! We both used bugs!!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

They are such adorable love bugs, Hootsie! Fab use of the supplies; so cute!

Dawn said...

aww, sooo cute!