Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Maid Marion Owl!

SC240-Maid-Owl-wm

Hi everyone,

I have another card to share with you today, this time round it is my card for this week’s sketch challenge over on SCS.

I used Maid Marion Owl by Jessica Lynn Originals …. isn’t she just soooo cute!

The circle & rectangles are created using my nestabilities dies. I added paper piercing to the top right hand corner of the owl panel.

Recipe:

Stamps: Maid Marion – Jessica Lynn Originals

Paper: White; Pretty In Pink & Rose Red – SU; Lemonade DP – Basic Grey

Other: Black Ink; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Circle & Rectangle Nestabilities; Pink Flowers; Pink Brad; Foam Tape; Copics

 

6 comments:

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Frances, these papers are so pretty and blend in with your coloring so well!
Clairex

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect Frances, I'm lovin this paper!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Great card Frances!! Love the colors & DP.

Danni said...

How cute!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Marion never looked finer Hoots!!

Vicki G said...

Now she's quite the owl!!!! Pretty!