Sunday, August 2, 2009

Schools In!

Hanna school photo

Hi everyone,

I have three more Hanna Stamps sneak peeks to share with you today. This time I am featuring Riley, School Boy Riley and School Girl Riley. School Boy is actually the retro riley for this month while school girl is a brand new stamp. I love how these can be used together. Both of these will be released on Monday 3rd August after the release party over on the Hanna Stamps Member Forum of SCS.

For my first card I decided to stamp both the Riley’s together …. this kind of reminds me of a school photo hehe! I stamped both Riley’s on my card and then masked these so I could stamp and airbrush both my pavement & brick wall.

I used the Spellbinders Polka Dot Frame to create my card and added the two pencil buttons to the top corners of the frame.

hanna-bookmark-girl-wm

Next I made a bookmark using School Girl Riley …. isn’t she just a cutie!!!!!!

I know a few of you were asking a couple of weeks ago how to create these cute bookmarks. I found the instructions for this originally on Barb Mullikin's blog .... Stampin' IS my job! Hope you have fun creating!

hanna-bookmark1-wmHere is my bookmark marking the place on my book … this is actually one of my old school books … wow is that old ROFLMAO!

hanna-bookmark-boy2-wm And of course School Boy Riley also wanted to be made into a bookmark as well so I created a boy version.

hanna-bookmark-boy-wm And here is my bookmark doing what it is supposed to … marking my spot in my book!


BTW our Hanna Stamps Guest Designer contestants will be posting there first projects on Saturday 1st August. Check out this thread here to see their wonderful creations.

Recipe:

Stamps: School Boy Riley & School Girl Riley – Hanna Stamps

Paper: White; Real Red, Cameo Coral, Rose Red, Night of Navy – SU; DP – Kaiser Craft

Other: Black Ink; Spellbinders Polka Dot Frame Die; Zigzag Border Punch; Eyelet Border Punch; Pencil Buttons; Foam Tape; Copics

5 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable projects Frances!!

Jenny Gropp said...

Love your corner bookmarks!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Doesn't get any cuter!!!

Kerry D-C said...

These are FANTASTIC! Love the book marks!

Francie G. said...

Fabulous creations, Frances!