Thursday, October 1, 2009

Autumn Wishes!

alota20-fall-bugs-wm

Hi Everyone!

It is time for another challenge over on the Alota Rubber Stamps Paper Craft Planet Group. This week the challenge is hosted by Michelle Oatman. You have two weeks from today to participate in this challenge and you also have a chance of winning some wonderful stamps if you card is selected randomly from all the entries received.

So what’s the challenge … It’s another color challenge, this time using fall colors. A perfect challenge for this time of the year! That is one thing I miss about living where I do here in Australia … in the state I live which is Queensland we don’t experience the beautiful colors that are associated with Autumn or Fall whichever you prefer to say. This happens in the southern states just not here, can’t complain too much cause we also don’t get the cold the other states do .. can’t have everything I guess.

For my card today I used the new Celebrating Fall Bugs, I can never have too many Alota bugs stamps … I love them so much! After stamping the image onto my card, I then masked it and used my copic airbrush system to create the grass and sky areas.

Recipe:

Stamps – Celebrating Fall Bugs - Alota Rubber Stamps

Paper: White; Black; Red; The Green Stack Pack DP – DCWV

Other: Black Ink;Word Window Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Goodness this is so cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

So darling Frances.

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute card Frances!!

Victoria said...

ooh this is gorgeous, I lurve the way you've colouring in those lil bugs

Victoria
x

Francie G. said...

Super cute, Frances! Fabulous coloring!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Hootsie....this is YOU at your best.....cute image, dramatic and beautiful coloring, and FABulous dp....tfs

Anonymous said...

gorgeous. What else is there to say. Except love it. annie