Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Do Not Open ‘Til Christmas!

elzy-cracker-wm

Hi all!

Welcome to day 3 of the Elzybells Art Stamps sneak peeks. These stamps and more will be released on Thursday 22nd October.

For my first project I used the Mini Messages – Christmas set to create this fun tag for my Christmas Cracker (bon bon). Christmas Crackers are a tradition at my house and I have been making my own for over 30 years (although I must admit I cheated last year …. oops), but this year I will be back making them again. I have a feeling I will be using these tags from this set this year :)

elzy-cracker-closeup-wm Here is a close up view of my tag …. I attached red crystals over the ornaments.

elzy-fauxpost-notebook-wm

My second project today is a book to keep track of my Christmas purchases this year … I used Elzybells new rubber “Faux Postage – Winter” this is a fun stamp. I also added two of the sentiments from the Mini Messages – Christmas set … I figured they both applied to the contents of the book and they both fitted on the tag so why not hehe!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Elzybell Design Team to see what they have done.

and also our guest designer for this month
I'll be back again tomorrow with more sneake peeks and our Elzybell challenge.

Recipe:

Stamps: Mini Messages – Christmas & Faux Postage – Winter – Elzybells

Paper: White; Red; Green; Designer Paper

Other: Black Ink; Red Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Word Window Punch; Green Ribbon; Burgundy Ribbon; Bind It All

aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

So fun Frances, I love that little notebook.