Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Galactic Slider

alota-slider-wm

Hi everyone, I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

The card I am sharing today I created last week at the stamp club I attend once a month. This month our projects were to be to create a slider card. I decided to use the Alota Rubber Stamps Mobile Street Houses and the Galactic Friends plate.

To create my card I stamped the Mobile Street scene on white card and also on scrap paper to create a mask … I then used my copic airbrush to color in the sky, path and grass areas. The two galactic friends were stamped on scrap card. The little girl is attached to a slider so that she can go from left to right across my card.

alota-slider2-wm

Here she is just a little closer to her friend, the ribbon on either side of the card is pulled depending on which way you want her to go.

alota-slider3-wm

Oh look she has finally reached her friend …. yahhhhhhhh! Don’t they look happy to be together.

2

Ok I created an animation of my card so you can see how the girl moves from left to right across my card …. isn’t it fun!

Recipe:

Stamps: Mobile Street Houses & Galactic Friends – Alota Rubber Stamps

Paper: White; Black; Olive

Other: Black Ink; Green Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my so so cute.

Joanne (jojot) said...

aren't you the clever one with animation...cool

Annie said...

This is absolutely the best!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute Frances!!

Anonymous said...

fantastic- love it!
elborgi

Anonymous said...

Just another new trick that you've found out how to do. Cool
Annie

CraftyC said...

Wow Frances, I love your card. Dont have to be a child to want to recieve this!!
Clairex

Francie G. said...

Adorable! Wonderful coloring!

Carolyn King said...

FANTASTIC...love the animation of it too! clever girl!

Vicki G said...

Frances, this is clever and cute!