Friday, November 27, 2009

Bunches of Fun!

trishutter-monkey-wm

Hi everyone, are you looking forward to the weekend!

My card today is a Tri Shutter card, that I created for a project I do with a stamp club I attend each month. I decided to use “Marlene Monkey” from The Greeting Farm …. I just love this monkey!!!!!!

I created my sentiments using the computer so that they could fit into the Spellbinders Fancy Tags and of course so that I got the sentiment I wanted to use for this particular card.

trishutter--monkey2-wm Here is what my card looks like when it is closed ….. isn’t she just too cute!!!!!!

Recipe:

Stamps: Marlene Monkey – The Greeting Farm

Paper: White; Brown; DP – Kaisercraft

Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Mustard Brads; Grosgrain Ribbon; Spellbinders Fancy Tags; Scor Pal; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Frances she is just so darn cute, I love her!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

great card....adorable image

also took a 'walk' through your recent uploads/posts....each is as fabulous as the other, but the ladybug one caught my attention...cute

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SO adorable Frances! LOVE what you did w/ little Miss Marlene here and this card technique-OH MY! Looks like a LOT of work, but just beautiful!

Mary Marsh said...

this is s ocute-love the image and the dp you used

Vicki G said...

What a cute cute cute little guy!

Elena said...

Absolutely amazing card! I really love the tri-fold shape and the sentiment is so perfect here!

Tracey said...

This is incredible Frances!