Monday, November 2, 2009

Just Because!

TPE-just-because-wm

Hi again everyone!

It is time for another The Pink Elephant challenge. This week the challenge is a color challenge, we had to use the colors Brown, Yellow, Neutrals and a color of our choice.

I decided to use red as my extra color choice. My image is “Little Goth Girl” one of the Gorjuss Girl range from Sugar Nellie …  I used a flower and brad to cover up the skull in her hair. I used the SFYTT sketch challenge from 24th October for the layout of my card.

Don’t forget to check out The Pink Elephant blog to see what the rest of the design team have created this week.

Recipe:

Stamps: Little Goth Girl – Sugar Nellie

Paper: White; Brown; Red; Yellow; DP

Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Word Window Punch; Spellbinders Fancy Tags; Swarovski Crystal; Red Mini Brad; Flower; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

This is so pretty, I love the flower in her hair and gorgeous paper choices.

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty Frances.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Sweet Frances! Love the warm colors!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card Frances!! I love this little sweetie and the DP is perfect!!

Betty Boo! said...

Beautiful colors and card Frances! You are so lucky to have the Gorjuss stamp!

Betty

Anonymous said...

Adore these colours. Annie

Trudi said...

Great card Frances! Darling image and love the colors you put together with this.

Vicki G said...

She is adorable Frances!!!

Annie said...

Fantastic warm look.

Ann xxx