Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sending Christmas Wishes!

elzy-topnote-giftcard-wm

 

It is Elzybells challenge time over on the Elzybells Art Stamps blog. This week the challenge was to “Create a Christmas Gift/Packaging.

I decided to create a gift card holder, because I figured that could be classed as a gift and packaging as well. I recently saw a fun gift card holder made using the top note die over on De Stampin Corner so I decided to give that ago.

I used the new Tags – Christmas set from Elzybells … I just love this stamp set as it gives you so many options. As you can see I also added texture to the front of my gift card holder using my cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. The slit at the top holds the gift card in place as well as keeping the front of the holder closed.

elzy-topnote-giftcard2-wm Here is my gift card holder open.

image

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team created for this challenge.

Recipe:

Stamps: Tags – Christmas – Elzybells Art Stamps

Paper: White; Navy

Other: Navy Ink; White Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Navy Grosgrain Ribbon; Blue Candy Dots; Snowflake Punches; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Awesome gift card older. Love the blue and the embosssed background.

Sheri Gilson said...

This sis too cute!! I love how it just folds down to open!!

Tracey said...

I love this Frances! Fabulous!

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool cool cool idea Frances.

Mrs Mayne said...

Thats lovely Frances! x

Joanne (jojot) said...

fantastic...you could teach classes on gift card holders