Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Give it an “R”!

Riley-Cheerleader-wm Hi everyone!

I have another Riley sneak peek to share with your today, in preparation in the Riley and Company release which is happing on Thursday 18th March. Today I am featuring this cute “Cheerleader Sophie”.

My card uses this week’s Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge (MTSC65).

MTSC65

To see even more creations using the new Riley’s, don’t forget to check out the rest of the Riley and Company Design Teams blogs.

Join us tomorrow night, Wednesday 17th March 10pm EST for our Riley and Company Blog Hop!

Stamps: Cheerleader Sophie – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Blue; Red
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Inverted Circle Nestabilities; Blue Grosgrain Ribbon; Red Button; Stars Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

11 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Frances!! Love the colors and embossing!!

Danni said...

What neat embossing!! Great card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

great sketch.....FYI, however....I really did have my CCEE card done long before I saw it....you'll see what I mean on the blog...lol

Cindy Haffner said...

Just darling.

Shawnee Stamper said...

I always love seeing what you come up with! Great card. Love the embossing.

Silli said...

Sooo cute Frances, love the colors!

Cathy said...

Sophie Cheerleader is perfect, love the colors!!

Riley and Company said...

LOVE this card! Nice Job!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is ADORABLE! What an awesome take on the sketch-I love it!

olive said...

I just love her super cute

Judith said...

great idea. Love to win