Sunday, March 7, 2010

Puppy Love!

alota-girldogs-wm

Hi everyone, and happy Sunday to you all, yes it is already Sunday for me down here in Australia! I hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend.

My card today is another sneak peek at one of the new stamps that will be released by Alota Rubber Stamps on Monday 8th March. This time round I used the “Puppy Love Girl”, isn’t she a sweetie!

The layout of my card uses a recent “Sweet Sunday Sketch” (SSSC57), this is a great layout to use up some of those scraps, although I must admit I didn’t use scraps to create this one hehe!

I will be back tomorrow (Sunday 7th March 10pm EST) with the rest of the Alota Rubber Stamps Design Team for our blog hop to celebrate the release.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Team to see what they have come up with today.

Stamps: Puppy Love Girl – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Blue; DP
Other: Black Ink; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Blue Button; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

10 comments:

Danni said...

Love the layout you used!! Fabulous card!

Sue from Oregon said...

this is just eye catching lovely!

Joanne (jojot) said...

so precious and sweet

Helene said...

Love your card the colors and coloring are great...Thank you!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so DARLING.

jjcreations said...

Great use of these papers - fabulous card.

butterflyamanda said...

beautiful!!! as all your cards are i love to watch what you come up with, you are an inspiration to all thankyou for sharing your passion with us, we are very lucky!
hugs
Amanda

Bev J. said...

Cute image, neat layout and I love the papers you used-great!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Cute card, love the image!!

Imke said...

Great Layout, beautiful DP and colors !