Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rock On!

MFT-Rock-On-wm

Hi everyone hope you are enjoying your weekend!

My card today uses another of the new stamps that were released by MFT Stamps earlier in the month. This one is another from the Pure Innocence range and is called “Tweeny Teen – Rock On

I paper pieced her pants, shirt and the chair she is sitting on.

MFT-Rock-On2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, the sentiment is another that is included in the stamp set.

MTSC63

I used a recent Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge (MTSC63) for the layout of my card.

Stamps: Tweeny Teen – Rock On – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Pink; Yellow; Made With Love DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Petite Ovals Nestabilities; Oval Punch; Grosgrain Ribbon; Button; Heart Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute card, Frances!! She is adorable!!

jjcreations said...

This is very cute - love the earphones!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

adoragle and happenin'

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT Frances!!

Gina Lindsay said...

I love the paper piecing on the chair! great card.