Monday, April 26, 2010

Sweet!

TPE-Sweet-Cupcake-wmHi everyone,

It’s Monday which means it is time for another challenge over on The Pink Elephant blog. This week the challenge is a color challenge with the color to be used being “Aqua” … this is the closest I find in my stash so I hope it will do!

After much thought I have decided to step down from The Pink Elephant Design Team, so this is my last challenge. I have had a lot of fun during the past 12 months, but now it is time to move on.

My card uses “Coco has a Cuppycake” which is an stamp from Stamping Bella! And the designer paper is from Kaisercrafts new range that they released this month.

Don’t forget to check out The Pink Elephant blog to see what the rest of the design team have created this week.

Stamps: Coco Has A Cuppycake – Stamping Bella
Papers: White; Blue; Purple; Utopia DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; EK Success Curved Scallop Border Punch; Purple Grosgrain Ribbon; Blue Button; Oval Nestabilities; Labels Nestabilities; Gems; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY Frances.

Joanne (jojot) said...

she surely is sweet...love the color combo

Kathy Jones said...

So cute and fab colouring!!!!

Shawne said...

How cute! I like her little outfit and the matching ribbon!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

You will certainly be missed at TPE, Frances, but luckily you'll still be around in blog world so we can continue to enjoy your amazing art! Like this cutie! These images are some of my faves from Stamping Bella.

Hugs,
Lisa