Sunday, May 2, 2010

April Showers Bring May Flowers!

Alota-bugsflowers-wm

Hi All!

It’s time for another challenge over on the  Alota Rubber Stamps blog. Our challenge hostess this week is Andrea Pierron.

This stamp so reminded me of that saying “April Showers Bring May Flowers”, especially as this month the theme for our Alota Challenge is “Flowers”.

My card uses one of the very first stamps I purchased from Alota Rubber Stamps all those years ago, and I still love it! This is “Rainy Day Friends”, this stamp actually comes in both a large and a small version. I used the large version for my card.

I used one of the new Martha Stewart PATP punches to create the border on the right and bottom of my image …  it’s called Modern Garland.

Do you want to play along???? you can use any stamps you want, although if you have Alota Rubber Stamps we would love to see them on your cards.

You have until the 15th May (11.59 pm US Pacific time) to complete this challenge, you can enter as many entries as you wish for a better chance of winning!!! You have a chance of winning some wonderful stamps if you card/project is selected randomly from all the entries received.

 

Stamps: Large Rainy Day Friends – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Green; Pink; DP – Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; MS Modern Garland PATP Punch; Pink Brads; Green Grosgrain Ribbon; Pink Button; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Frances!! This is one of my favorite cards you have made,. Love it

Sue said...

aww gorgeous card, fabby image,gorgeous colour combo, lovely papers & embelies, sue.x

Silke Ledlow said...

WOWZER another BEAUTY!!! Sweet image and awesome coloring!!! Hugs ~S~

Sharon said...

Great Card Francis, I love the image and the pretty colour you've chosen.

Sharon x

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Frances, I saw this punch today and didn't buy, now I wish had. FABULOUS!!