Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Good Witch or Bad Witch!

Riley-Badwitch2-wm

Hi everyone,

It's Day three of our sneak peeks of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday 20th May.

So can you guess which witch I used for my card today … good or bad???? Yes you guessed it this is the Bad Witch hehe …. Even a bad witch can look cute when it is in the shape of Riley/Sophie! The sentiments on both the inside and outside of my card are from the new Riley Oz Words set.

The layout of my card uses a recent Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge (SSSC66).

Riley-Badwitch-wm

Here is the inside of my card … I thought this sentiment went well with the one on the outside.

The rest of the Riley and Company Design Team will also be sharing their cards they have created with you this week, so don’t forget to check them out too.

Don’t forget the Riley & Company Blog hop which will be held on Thursday 20th May starting at 10 PM EST.

Stamps: Bad Witch Sophie; Riley Oz Words – Riley And Company
Paper: White; Black; Olive; Origins DP – Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Long Oval Nestabilities; Oval Punches; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

Silli said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!!

soapymom said...

So cute! Like the sentiments you used with Sophie.

Gramma Donna said...

Oh my gosh, when do you have time to make so many darling cards? Love them all.

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee CUTE!!

Tanya/Riley and Company said...

Oh Frances - she is beautiful! Even for a wicked witch!!!!

Virgo5 said...

She looks fabulous Frances! Love the layout and those sentiments work great together!

Cathy said...

Frances, Love the bad witch and the colors you chose, the dp is perfect. Great use of the sentiments!!1

Shawnee Stamper said...

Oh Frances I got the giggles on this one. I forgot we had this saying. Just a fabulous card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I'm not sure if she is good or bad....but I do know she is CUTE