Thursday, June 10, 2010

Byte This!

MFT-Byte-This-wm

Hi everyone and happy Thursday!

Of course Thursdays mean it is challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This week our challenge hostess for June, Shirley Quarry has challenged us to create a masculine card, it can be for Father’s Day or a male birthday card.

I just love the new MFT Stamps “Who’s That Geek Guy?” so I decided to use that for my card. I paper pieced the shirt on the Guy.

To create my sentiment circles I used the Martha Stewart Quilted Corner punch on each corner of a 1 1/2 inch (3.8cm) square piece of card and then added the smaller punched piece with the sentiment.

For more ideas on using the Martha Stewart corner punches on your cards see my post from last Friday, you can see my tutorial here.

MFT-Byte-This2-wm Here is the inside of my card … as you can see I created another sentiment piece with the MS corner punch.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Who’s That Geek Guy – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Blue; Brown; DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Jumbo Scallop Die; MS Quilted Corner Punch; Circle Punch; Rectangle Nestabilities; Glittered Garnish; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Too cool!!

Sheri Gilson said...

How fun!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun image, love the paper piecing and the MS punch.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

How cute, Frances! I love this computer image; it's perfect for masculine cards. His paper-pieced striped shirt is cute.

Jessie/knightrone said...

LOVE this!!