Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Soak The Day Away!

MFT-Bath-Time-duo-wm

Hi everyone,

I have another MFTeaser to share with you all today in readiness of the MFT Stamps new release to be held this coming Wednesday 2nd June.

Today the MFT Design team are featuring three more of the stamp sets that are to be released, these include: “Jolinne In My Garden”; “Jolinne All Dressed Up” and “Bath Time Mini”.

My project today uses the new “Bath Time Mini” stamp set.

MFT-Bath-time3a-wm

I love this new Bath Time image especially the oval shape of it and the good news is that it fits perfectly onto the Spellbinders Nestabilities Die.

First up is the basket I created to pop the bath products I purchased to give as a gift in.

As the gifts I was including in my basket were strawberry scented I decided to go with a strawberry theme for my card and basket I created.

MFT-Bath-Time3-wm

Here is another view of my box so you can see the side of it. 

This is an easy basket to create and can basically be made from a sheet of square card. I remember making these years back with my Brownies! My card was 8 1/2 square and then scored at 2 1/2 inches all around.

MFT-Bath-Time-wm

I also created a card to match the basket. I used MFT’s Die-namic Scalloped Scallop Die on the left side of my card.

MFT-Bath-Time2-wm

Here is the inside of my card … I only just had enough designer paper to add some to the inside but as you can see I just made it LOL.  The sentiment is another included in the stamp set.

Want to see more projects created using the stamp sets we are featuring today??? Then don’t forget to visit Kim’s blog any time after 11AM EST to get the list of which Design Team members are also featuring this set on their blogs today.

I will be back tomorrow with more MFTeaser’s to share with you all!

Stamps: Bath Time– MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Pink; Red; DP – Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Grosgrain Ribbon; Oval Nestabilities; MFT Die-namics Scalloped Scallop Die; Modern Label Tag Punch & Die; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Label Tag; Pink Brad; MS Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Silli said...

Such a pretty giftset, love the colors and the sweet bag... Great work Frances... Can´t open the MFT Shop Link... HUGS Silke

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Frances.

Kelli Hull said...

8 1/2 squared the score every 2 1/2 inches... got it!!!! I am in a pampered princess swap and THAT is what I'm making... you just TOTALLY SAVE MY BACON Frances... it's due in 6 days! LOL

LOVE this project and I giggled over the LAST little piece of DP was put to good use inside... way to not be wasteful!!!! :)

Barbara said...

This is so pretty, Frances! I can imagine the bath products have a strawberry scent. Don't tell me if they don't, LOL!

Silke Ledlow said...

Fabulous gift set Frances!!! I love this idea!!! Hugs ~S~

Kerry Johnson said...

Gorgeous Frances! I love how you used the strawberry paper!

Jessie/knightrone said...

AWESOME!!!