Thursday, July 1, 2010

Coffee Tastes Better with a Friend!

CCEE-Coffee-wm

 

Hi all!

It’s challenge time over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog, this week being a brand new month we have a new challenge hostess. June’s challenge hostess is Joanne Grzelak. Joanne has created some fun sketch challenges for us this month … but they all have a twist to them all.

The twist for this week is that we had to use Beverages somehow on our card. I decided to pull out my Coffee With Friends stamp set from Flourishes. I stamped my image twice once using brown ink on white card and the second on he DP which I then cut out and paper pieced onto the coffee cup.

CCEE-Coffee2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, using one of the sentiments also included in the set.

CCEE1026

Here is the sketch if you would like to play along this week.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Coffee With Friends – Flourish
Paper: White; Brown; Yellow; Digi Paper – The Digi Chick
Other: Brown Ink; Oval Nestabilities; MS Raindrops Border Punch; Ribbon; Button; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT!!!

Shirley Quarry-wannabcre8tive said...

Great card, love the paper pieicng and I know why you chose the coffee, it is cold there and it will help to warm those cold hands.

Joanne (jojot) said...

one of my fav cup images...and so fab pienced....wonderful use of the sketch.....which I messed up...lol

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty, and I love the sketch!!