Friday, July 16, 2010

Glitter and Pearls!

Alota-Glittered-Cow-wm

Hi all!

The Alota Rubber Stamps Design Team have gone all glittery as it is time for another challenge over on the Alota Rubber Stamps blog.

This week Andrea Pierron has challenge us to use Glitter & Pearls on our creations!!!!

For my card I decided to use another of the cute cows from Alota’s Molly Moo Cows Set, I am loving this set! This set comes unmounted and contains 8 cute cow images and 3 fun cow related sentiments.

For the glitter portion of my card I decided to go with some designer paper that had glitter on it already…. you maybe be able to see a bit of a glimmer on the flowers that are on the designer paper I used. I also paper pieced the pots, cows dress and hat and for good measure I added glitter glue to the pots and also the flowers on the top right hand side of my card. The pearl of course is in the centre of my flower.

The layout of my card uses a sketch from last week’s Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch Challenge (MTSC81).

Do you want to play along???? you can use any stamps you want, although if you have Alota Rubber Stamps we would love to see them on your cards.

You have until the 31st July to complete this challenge, you can enter as many entries as you wish for a better chance of winning!!! You have a chance of winning some wonderful stamps if you card/project is selected randomly from all the entries received.

Stamps: Molly Moo Cows UM Plate – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Blue; Green; Citrus DP – DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Brads; MS Garden Lattice Border Punch; Flowers; Glitter Glue; Pearl Brad; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Cute card!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET, love that paper Frances.

Joanne (jojot) said...

such a cutie

Silli said...

FUN and big smile dear Farnces...love the cute image and I love that paper!!! BIG hugs

Danni said...

How adorable!