Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hey Cowboy!

Riley-CowboyHat-wm Hi all!

It’s challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This week the challenge is hosted by Cindy Haffner, who challenged us to cut it out and pop it up.

I ended up creating two cards for this challenge because after I made the first one I found this fun Cowboy Hat on Images By Heather M’s blog and just had to play. I converted the file a little so I cold turn it into a shaped Cowboy Hat card. Of course what stamp would work with a cowboy hat then “Cowboy Riley” of course. The sentiment was computer generated using a rope font I found online.

Riley1310-Tinman-wm

For my second card I used one of the new Wizard of Oz Riley stamps, I am sure you can guess what this one is called hehe …. yes Tin Man Riley. The sentiment is from the Moose Sayings 1 Set, I thought this would make a great belated birthday card. The background on my card was created using the clockwork cuttlebug embossing folder.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge.

Stamps: Tin Man Riley; Moose Sayings; Cowboy Riley – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Brown; Mustard; DP – Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Clockworks Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; MS Crown Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh my gosh Frances, way to CUTE!!!

Cathy said...

Frances, Love the CB Hat, too cute. The Tin man card is awesome!

Dana Jones said...

Too cute! Love the cowboy hat!

Virgo5 said...

OK the first one cracked me up, Cowboy Riley is just so darn cute and then with the hat...perfect!

Don't you love that clockwork EF, and it's perfect for the tin man!