Thursday, July 15, 2010

à la modes Blog Hop!

MFT-PerfectPicture2-wm

Hi everyone,

Today is our special “a la modes” blog hop to celebrate the surprise release of MFT Stamps new stamp range called a la modes.

The hop started at Kim's (MFT Lady) blog so if you didn’t start from there you may want to head over there now so that you can start at the beginning of the hop. You don't want to miss anything and believe me there is lots to see!

For my card today I used the new à la modes – Perfect Picture stamp set.

  • à la modes will be available only in rubber
  • Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
  • Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
  • Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety after purchase.
  • $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.

I stamped the “Oh Snap!” sentiment into each of the circles on the circle background paper that I used on my card. I also used the new MFT Die-namics Rolled Flower die to create the flower which I cut out using My Favorite Felt – Necessary Neutrals pack.

The layout of my card uses this week’s SFYTT sketch challenge.

MFT-PerfectPicture-wm

Here is the inside of my card using using another of the sentiments included in the sent. I also used The MFT Die-namics Framed Greetings die and the Framed Greetings Stamp set.

Well that is about it from me for today, now it is time to hop on over to the marvellously talented Michele Boyer’s blog and see what awesome creation she has to share with you today.

Enjoy the rest of the hop and thanks for dropping by!

Stamps: à la mode Perfect Picture; Framed Greetings – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Grey; Green; DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Orange Ink; MFT Die-namics Framed Greeting Die; MFT Die-namic Rolled Flower Die; Orange Brads; Glittered Garnish; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Frances.

Silke Ledlow said...

Another BEAUTY Frances!!! Love it!!! Hugs ~S~

Barbara said...

This is such a FUN card, Frances!! So creative!

Christina Fischer said...

Oh!! I love how you stamped the sentiment in the circles! Fantastic!

Dawn Easton said...

So cute, Frances! Love how you stamped the background!

Jodi Collins said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVE this Frances!! The background is AWESOME with the Oh Snap sentiments!!!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

I just love the 'oh Snap' background....fabulous, Frances!!!

Sherrie said...

So clever with the sentiment Frances! Sweet!

Chris said...

OMG, I can't believe you stamped that sentiment so many times. But it's still not as many times I've heard my daughter say it.

Lisa H. said...

love your custom dp! this looks great.

Billie A said...

How cute love the background and use of the stamp to make it. Great card. love the paper pieced skirt also. great work. thanks for sharing.

Jody Morrow said...

So super cute. :)