Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Silver & Gold!

PWC110-Gold&Silver-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge & Blog Hop. If you started at my blog then you are at the right place as this is the beginning of the blog hop.

This week the challenge is hosted by Jana Weaver who challenged us to use Silver and Gold in our card/project.

For my card I used Paper Pretties Mistletoe Kisses. The gold part of this challenge was easy because the first thing I found when looking through my Christmas designer paper stash was the designer paper I used here which has gold around each circle and the numbers are also printed in gold. I layered this onto gold card and used my Martha Stewart Woodland Branches Border Punch to create the gold branch border, it kind of reminded me of the mistletoe on the image. Adding the silver to my card wasn’t so easy, but I finally found the silver snowflake brad which I put around my bow.

Paper Pretties have tons of fabulous new products in stock in the Paper Pretties Boutique! We just added some fun new Petaloo Color Me Crazy white paper flowers, several colors of Copic Sketch markers and the Basic Grey Oliver and Olivia designer paper, stitched brads and glazed brads! All stamps are still on sale 10-75% too!

Don't forget that Paper Pretties is now under new management and based in the USA ... this means cheaper shipping prices to everyone!!!!!!

Want to play along with us

How to Enter: Create a card/project using the challenge above and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s) you have. Upload your project to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC110.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Paper Pretties Design team to see what they came up with for this challenge.

Now to continue on the hop you need to head on over to Jackie Rakoski's blog to see what she has created for this week’s challenge.

Stamps: Mistletoe Kisses – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Gold; Red; DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; MS Woodlands Border Punch; Red Ribbon; Silver Snowflake Brad; Long Ovals Nestabilities; Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

It's so pretty, Frances! I love the border and the polka dots. The snowflake is the perfect little touch!

Heather said...

This is gorgeous! Absolutely incredible!

Silli said...

olala... fabulous Frances!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow-zers Frances, love it.

Jana Weaver said...

Gorgeous Frances...WOW! Love the paper, and the leaf border...and the silver snowflake - it's just perfect!!

Danni said...

I agree with the others, so gorgeous and love the leaf border!

Silke Ledlow said...

Frances this is one beautiful X-mas card!!! You rocked the challenge....love the sparkly DP and the punches out border!!! Hugs ~S~