Friday, September 17, 2010

An Alota Challenge!

Alota43-Birthday-wm

Hi everyone,

It time for another challenge over on the Alota Rubber Stamps blog. Our challenge hostess this week is Andrea Pierron. Andrea’s challenge is to use DIY flowers on your card.

Now this challenge was tough for me …. not because of creating the DIY flower/s …. I have done that many times previous. But because just before I created this card I received in my mail my order of paper roses from the UK and I sooooooooo wanted to play with those hehe. Oh well I will get over it!

For my card today I used one of the new stamps that Alota Rubber Stamps has recently released. This one is called Fall Fashion Girl, Sunflower. The flower is created using two different dies.

Do you want to play along???? you can use any stamps you want, although if you have Alota Rubber Stamps we would love to see them on your cards.

You have until the 30th September to complete this challenge, you can enter as many entries as you wish for a better chance of winning!!! You have a chance of winning some wonderful stamps if you card/project is selected randomly from all the entries received.  

Stamps: Fall Fashion Girl Sunflower – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Purple; Blue; Pixie-licious DP – Cosmo Cricket
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namic Rolled Flower Die; Flower Cutup Die; Blue Grosgrain Ribbon; Button; Divine Twine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGosh...so very precious...love that sweetie and your flower is fab

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY Frances!

Silli said...

What a sweet image Frances...love the colors...HUGS and happy day..;-)

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Frances!! Love the sweet image and pretty flower!!