Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Sweet Hello!

MFT-Greatest-Jolinne-wm

Hi all,

The MFT Stamps Design Team are back today to play another “MFT’s Greatest Hits!” challenge. This month we are featuring MFT’s “Jolinne” range of stamps.

For my card today I selected the Jolinne – All Dressed Up set …. I just love these sweet images. I stamped Jolinne on my white card and paper pieced her dress. The flowers that are surrounding Jolinne were created using the MFT Die-namics Flower Trio Die.

FlowerAndLeafTrio

MFT-Greatest-Jolinne2-wm

I wanted my card to be a birthday card so for the inside of my card I used one of the sentiments from another Jolinne stamp set … this one is Jolinne – Birthday Balloon. The border along the edge of the designer paper panel was created using MFT Die-namic Notebook Edge die.

notebookedgeSM

You will find a list of which MFT Stamps Design Team members are playing along over on the MFT Stamps blog at 11AM today.

Enter the code JOLINNE when you purchase any Jolinne set from MFT Stamps and receive $5 off! Today only

Stamps: Jolinne – All Dressed Up; Jolinne – Birthday Balloon – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Peach; Purple; Pixie-Licious DP – Cosmo Cricket
Die-namics: Flower Trio Die; Notebook Border Die
Other: Black Ink; Purple Brads; Bird Punch; Labels Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

15 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very sweet card, Frances!!

Silli said...

A sweet hello- back...;-) Your card is beautiful Frances, love the papers and the image! HUGS

Lisa H. said...

she is soooo sweet. love the colors and your great flowers.

Stampvanwinkle said...

So Cute! Love the colors and paper piecing.

Barbara said...

Adorable, Frances!!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Cute card Frances!

Erin Smetak said...

Very sweet card!!

Sherrie said...

Oooh I just love her purple polka dot dress....I want one!

Melody said...

So cute! Those papers are perfect!

Danni said...

I adore this!! Fabulous job!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the paper piecing on this one....and the color combo rocks

Anonymous said...

Frances!!! Absolutely perfect, love the new Nesty, the flowers rock, the whole thing is fab!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty!! Love all the dies!!

Christina Fischer said...

So so cute! Those flowers look fabulous! :)