Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Blue Christmas!

SU-Christmas-Trish-wm

Hi everyone!

Happy Sunday, I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. It’s a beautiful day here!

On Friday one of the stamp clubs I go to each month had a shoebox swap. They had heard about the other one I did a month or two ago and wanted to done one too.

Anyway one of the cards I got to make on Friday from the shoebox swap was this one above which was designed by Trish. Blue is my favorite color, so how could I not love this card. The Christmas ornament is stamped twice once with light blue and once in navy and a circle is cut from the navy ornament and the two are layered together … cool effect ha!

I will share the other cards we made over the next couple of months when I have a few holes in my blogging calendar.

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Frances!!

Stampvanwinkle said...

So very elegant Frances. Just lovely.

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG...I'm lovin' your Stampin' Up creation Frances!!! Gorgeous X-mas card!!! Hugs ~S~

Kelli Hull said...

Trish is VERY CREATIVE.... that is a wonderful card and gives me reason to keep the stamp and punch set. I WILL be CASE'ing these for sure!!! I just dont have that border punch, but I have others!!! ;)

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so pretty Frances!!