Thursday, November 18, 2010

It’s A Moostery!

RileyPresentSfytt-wm Hi everyone,

Today I have 2 cards to share with you using the new Riley stamps which are being released by Riley and Company this coming Thursday 18th November (that’s later tonight!).

As you can see I am taking a break from Christmas cards today and I have created birthday cards instead. Birthday cards also make good Christmas presents … I often give cards as gifts every year.

It’s also challenge time over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog, and this week Cindy Haffner who is our challenge hostess has challenged us to use buttons on our cards!

My first card is for the CCEE stampers challenge and uses the new Gift Box Riley stamp … this is perfect for birthdays as well as Christmas. My button is resting in the middle of the flower.

The layout of my card is a recent SFYTT sketch challenge.

RileyPresentSfytt2-wm

I just love the new sentiments which are in the Moose Sayings 2 sentiment set. There are quite a number which are for birthday cards, but it isn’t limited to just birthday sentiments. All the sentiments used on both cards today are from this set. For me if you love Riley this is a must have stamp set!

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Riley-Skater-wm

My second card uses Ice Skating Sophie … I stamped her onto my white circle, masked her and the lower part of the circle and airbrushed the sky … so it looks like she is skating on ice!

Riley-Skater2-wm

Isn’t this just a fabulous sentiment …. I can see me using that Moose Sayings 2 sentiment set a lot in the future!

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge, I am sure they will also be using some of the new stamps that are being released this week.

I will be back again tomorrow with another sneak peek to share with you all. Don’t forget the Riley & Company Blog hop which will be held on Thursday 18th November starting at 10 PM EST.

Stamps:Gift Box Riley; Ice Skating Sophie; Moose Sayings 2 Sentiment Set – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Purple; Pink; Dark Pink; Red; White & Pink Glitter Card; DP – Kaisercraft & Crate Paper
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Spellbinders Label Tag Die; Oval Punches; MFT Die-namics Flower Trio Die; MFT Die-namics Snowflake Trio Die; Button; Pink Twine; Pink Brads; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Your Riley/Sophie's make me smile!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

adorable with great sentiments

Shawnee Stamper said...

Oh I love how you used the sayings with these! Wonderful cards!

Silli said...

BIG smile Frances, both cards are sooo very funny...Love the papers.. Great work... Big hugs

Vicki G said...

A Moosetery! hehe I LOVE that saying.....both of your cards are fabulous, esp the Moose in the box! I love the cheery look of it

Hugs

Vicki

tweetskeek said...

So beautiful. I love the the tie in of sentiments also.

Stampvanwinkle said...

Sooooooo Cute!! I love Riley and Sophie.

Riley and Company said...

These are WONDERFUL!!!!!

Rose said...

Adorable Birthday Riley and your skating Sophia is gliding right across that card with all the snowflakes, beautiful work. I can't wait to see more.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

You're having a lot of fun with these cute Moosey stamps, aren't ya? These are adorable! I love the Moostery; made me giggle.

wannabcre8tive said...

Frances, I love both of these, they are as cute as can be.