Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Lacy Birthday Card!

CCEE1047-Lace-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time again over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Our challenge hostess for the month, Cindy Haffner has one more fun challenge for us to finish off the month.

This week Cindy challenged us to use lace on our cards.

I decided to use another Magnolia stamp that I had purchased recently. This stamp is called Tilda with Wedding Gifts, but of course is suitable for all sorts of occasions including birthday and Christmas. I decided to go with birthday as I have been making so many Christmas cards, that it is nice to take a little break KWIM! Of course I had to use some of my new designer papers I just purchased which came from what themed pack … Christmas of course LOL! Just as well these are non traditional Christmas colors hehe!

I colored my lace using my copic airbrush as I wanted it to be red not cream and also used a few of my flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts … love love love their flowers!

CCEE1047-Lace2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, using a very old Penny Black birthday sentiment.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Tilda With Wedding Gifts – Magnolia Stamps; Happy Birthday – Paper Pretties; Inside Sentiment – Penny Black
Paper: White; Blue; Mistletoe Kisses DP – Papermania
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Lace Ribbon; Oval Punch; Flowers; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

She is so PRETTY Frances!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Awwwww-dorable and so pretty!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

lovin every last detail on this one