Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What’s Cooking!

MFTWSC11102010-Cookie-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it is time for another Wednesday Stamp club challenge over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS..

This week the challenge is …. Creative Cooking - Cooking, Kitchen, Food Theme. SCS Keyword MFTWSC11102010.

My project today uses one of MFT Stamps newest templates …. the Cookie Box which was designed by Jen del Muro. This template is so easy to put together, I used my cricut and make the cut program to cut out my cookie box. But the template comes in all cutting machine formats and a PDF file for those who don’t have cutting machines.

I decorated my box using MFT’s à la mode What’s Cooking stamp set.

MFTWSC11102010-Cookie2-wm

To create my tag I stamped one of the sentiments included in the à la mode stamp set onto the largest cloud die-namics die.

Clouds

Check out Kim's blog at 11 AM EST for a list of which MFT Design Team members and MFT Challenge Team members are participating this week.

To enter, be sure to add your project to the SCS galleries using Keyword MFTWSC11102010.

 

Stamps: à la mode What’s Cooking – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Green; DP
Die-namics: Cloud Trio Die – MFT Stamps
Templates: Cookie Box Template – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Orange Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Frances!!

Melody said...

Sweet! I like your idea for the tag.

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Frances! I think she might be my favorite a la mode so far. I need to get her, and try one of those cookie boxes; you've inspired me!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Too cute!!!